- Friendly Reminder
- 1.From now on, once you have purchased tickets for flights operated by China Eastern Airlines or Shanghai Airlines (see table below), you will be able to apply for a free trial of inflight internet service worth RMB 258 through China Eastern Airlines’ official website (www.ceair.com) or on the airplane.
- 2、Apply for a free 30-day trial of our in-flight Wi-Fi service. Please note that numbers are limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- 3、Subject offer may be unavailable in case of some unforeseen circumstances such as maintenance issues or system upgrades. Please check for the most updated information prior to your booked flights on trans-pacific route.
- 4、In-flight Wi-Fi service is available for laptops and tablets with Wi-Fi connection. It allows you to surf the internet, send instant messages, and send and receive emails (audio services are unavailable at the moment). According to relevant laws and regulations of China on civil aviation, cell phones must be turned off throughout the journey. Please follow the instructions of the crew.
- 5、Upon once you had successfully applied the complimentary on board WIFI service, a network access verification code will be sent to the passenger’s mobile phone. Please keep the code confidential as the access verification code can only be used on the specific flight requested and please keep it at hand.
- 6、The inflight Wi-Fi connection on China Eastern Airlines flights is empowered by satellites, and it may suffer interruption because of the weather, plane location, flying over the polar region or satellite handover. China Eastern Airlines assumes no liability for any data loss, delay or error during the usage of the inflight Wi-Fi service.
- 7、To ensure flight and communication safety, please follow relevant aviation and communication management laws and regulations of China and the arrangements of flight attendants. In accordance with relevant communication management laws and regulations of China, some networks are not available. China Eastern Airlines reserves the right to temporarily or permanently turn off the inflight Wi-Fi service throughout the flight based on flight and communication safety concerns.
Check Available Flights
|Shanghai||New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver||All flights|
|Hawaii, London, Rome, Paris, Madrid, Prague, Delhi, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Moscow, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Colombo, Bangkok, Bali, Narita Tokyo, Haneda Tokyo, Sapporo, Okinawa, Osaka, Seoul, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Xi’an, Kunming, Harbin, Fuzhou, Changchun, Sanya, Chongqing|
|Beijing||Bali, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Kunming, Saipan|
|Kunming||Paris, Sydney, Dubai, Beijing, Nanjing, Qingdao|
|Nanjing||Los Angeles, Vancouver, Sydney, Chengdu, Kunming|
|Xi’an||Moscow, Haikou, Sanya|
|Sydney||Hangzhou, Kunming, Nanjing, Wuhan|